Account Executive-Hardware Sales
Deware Technology Solutions is an IT partner for worldwide organisations that aim to tactically develop, alter and ultimately lead in this competitive age’s ever-changing business environment. Relying on a strong operational record born out of innovation, multiple associates, affiliates, and a developing global presence, Deware’s inclusive assortment of IT solutions and services ensure that we provide our clients to perform above expectations, over and over again. Specialization and a future-ready approach is the key to our organisational acumen and sagacity.
- Understand customers’ business requirements; apply knowledge of Hardware products and/or solutions offerings from various OEMs (HP, Dell, EMC, Oracle etc.) to help customers meet their business objectives.
- Account management identify business opportunities, achieve assigned financial/non-financial goals.
- Analyze problems by using past sales experience and good judgment work with other functions or team members to develop solutions to resolve problems
- Under minimum direction, develop relationships which promote the understanding of clients’ business objectives and goals.
- Proven sales background Farmer / Hunter mentality
- Ability to manage the existing retention accounts and go deep in the account to increase SOW
- Get into new accounts and acquire them to increase Deware’s wallet share Good understanding of the business in the segment
- Strong Direct Sales exposure
- Maintain good working relationship with key people within all OEMs (dealing with Hardware products).
- This is a field role. Candidate should be willing to work extensively on field- meeting customers, partners and OEMs.
- A self-starter with a consultative sales approach who is pro-active in increasing sales revenue
- Prior experience of working on field must.
- Must be result-driven, have strong analytical skills and be committed to creating new business opportunities
- Preferred individual should have professional experience in Sales, Marketing and/or business development
- Prior experience of selling Hardware products must
- Technology knowledge on laptops, desktops, storage, servers must.
- Must have exhibit sound oral expression and comprehension, negotiation, listening, and reasoning skills.
- Proven time and account management skills, as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable successful sales experience preferred Strong work ethic and organizational skills
- Candidate should be having 2-4 years’ experience in similar environment or Industry
- Prior experience in selling of Hardware products must.
Own conveyance is must.
|Job Type||Regular Employee Hire|