Inside Sales Representative
The primary focus of an Inside Sales representative is to sell solutions and services to prospect for new customers and existing customers in the assigned territory or vertical.
- Identify & develop all relevant direct sales opportunities
- Evaluate the first line of data and devise target strategies/ Data Profiling
- Identify decision makers within an organization and endeavour to speak to them
- Make cold calls to new and existing customers to explore business opportunities (via calls/mails/visits)
- Generate product or service interest for customers by providing them benefits information
- Generate successful leads and appointment data to concerned sales representatives
- Make follow up calls to customers who have shown interest during initial contact
- Provide customer with necessary quotations and work orders
- Provide right forecast of the potential leads for better sales closure assessments
- Assists in key indicator reporting and trend analysis
- Involve in negotiation activity of an agreement and close sales
- Perform necessary operational processes for delivery
- Review own sales performance
- Demonstrate ability to meet up to the given sales targets
- First-line management contact for customer escalations
- Understands the business use of the products, services and future directions
- Demonstrated proficiency with e-mail, computers, Word, Excel and Internet
- Good English proficiency, other European Languages is a plus.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Takes initiative; and uses all available resources
- Excellent research and problem solving skills
- Effectively manages time and priorities to meet service levels
- Self-motivated; focused and driven to achieve goals
- Exercises judgment, initiative and discretion when providing solutions to customers
- Able to apply knowledge and make decisions with minimal direction from management
- Projects a positive, professional image
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to suggest and implement continual improvements
- Demonstrated ability to work in collaboration with others to achieve goals
Education and Experience Required:
- Two year university/ Associate degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2+years of experience in a related field.
- Direct experience in interfacing with customers (i.e.: Technical, Administrative or Call Centre roles)
|Job Type||Regular Employee Hire |
|Travel||20% Travel |
error: Content is protected !!