Manager Consulting Sales/Pre-Sales – Hospitality
Deware Technology Solutions is an IT partner for worldwide organisations that aim to tactically develop, alter and ultimately lead in this competitive age’s ever-changing business environment. Relying on a strong operational record born out of innovation, multiple associates, affiliates, and a developing global presence, Deware’s inclusive assortment of IT solutions and services ensure that we provide our clients to perform above expectations, over and over again. Specialisation and a future-ready approach is the key to our organisational acumen and sagacity.
- As a part of Sales/Pre-Sales Consulting team, you are responsible for Business development at Deware for revenue generation/maximisation.
- Responsible for getting new leads/requirements and maintaining existing clients to enhance business relations.
- Also, you are responsible for upselling to our existing customers with technical services, solutions and other hospitality products from various OEMs.
- You are required to help identify fresh opportunities and cross-sell opportunities within our existing set of customers.
- Building up new partnerships and strategic alliances with the various hospitality OEMs for an effective coverage and marketing of their product and services to the customers.
- Maintain good working relationship with key people within all OEMs (dealing with Hospitality products and services)
- Organising and delivering training for both Internal as well as external customers.
- Meet or exceed quarterly and yearly sales targets mutually agreed upon
- Meet or exceed sales revenue, sales profitability, new customer acquisition, and customer satisfaction goals across PAN India.
- Candidate should be able to generate Sales Pipeline and Provide accurate forecast of the potential leads for better sales closure assessments
- Provide product updates and technical advice to clients – Explain technical capabilities and business benefits of solutions to the customer from engineering level to senior executives.
- Analyse problems by using past sales experience and good judgment; work with other functions or team members to develop solutions to resolve problems Ensuring successful business closure
- Meeting with channels/customers to understand their current technical environment, key business issues/drivers, and future technology requirements in order to propose an effective solution.
- This is a field role that requires 70-80% travel to customer/partner locations.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Takes initiative, and uses all available resources
- Excellent research and problem-solving skills
- Effectively manages time and priorities to meet service levels
- Self-motivated; focused and driven to achieve goals
- Exercises judgment, initiative and discretion when providing solutions to customers
- Able to apply knowledge and make decisions with minimal direction from management
- Projects a positive, professional image
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to suggest and implement continual improvements
- Demonstrated ability to work in collaboration with others to achieve goals
- BA/BS/MBA Degree
- Candidate should be having 5+ years’ experience in similar environment or Industry.