Deware Technology Solutions is an IT partner for worldwide organisations that aim to tactically develop, alter and ultimately lead in this competitive age’s ever-changing business environment. Relying on a strong operational record born out of innovation, multiple associates, affiliates, and a developing global presence, Deware’s inclusive assortment of IT solutions and services ensure that we provide our clients to perform above expectations, over and over again. Specialization and a future-ready approach is the key to our organisational acumen and sagacity.
- Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output
- Apply data program techniques and procedures
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
- Assist sales team in generating commercial quotes, and Invoices for customers.
- Preparing and sending purchase orders to the vendors.
- Generate AR reports and share with the sales team on fortnightly basis.
- Managing company mails (posts and couriers).
- Managing and setting up meeting calendars.
- Keep information confidential
- Proven data entry working experience
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Familiarity with MS Office and data programs
- Trustworthy with an eye for detail
- Good Communication Skills
- Projects a positive, professional image
- Demonstrate ability to meet deadlines
- Effectively manages time and priorities
- Self-motivated; focused
- Candidate must be possessing Bachelor’s degree
- Candidate should be having 1-2 years’ experience in similar environment or Industry.
|Job Type||Regular Employee Hire|